Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tractor Birthday



My nephew turned 2 years old this month. Since he can't tell me what kid of cake he wanted his mom and dad choose the theme of tractors.  This kids loves tires and anything that has a motor, really...  I attempted to make a 3-D shaped tractor.  It didn't work out quite like I had hoped- One of my nieces said it looked like a "race-car-tractor".  O.K.  I'll take that... She also told me I was "The best cake maker in the whole world"... O.K.  I'll take that too... :)

Can you see by the pans below how I would use them to make a tractor?




Lindsey helped me "glue" some tires on...

 The rest of the gang helped as well...

Blowing out the candles...



Everyone got into helping...

Here is the birthday boy chowing down on one of his tires...

Super Cute birthday boy! 






No comments: