Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle





My little sister is 23! I made her a lemon cake with strawberry filling in honor of the spring like temperatures this weekend (to me lemon= spring, not sure why, 'cause you can buy lemons all year...). I kept the design simple, no tiara's or fondant formed flowers etc... Just buttercream icing. It's really my favorite thing to make, simple flowers in buttercream. I'm going to do more of this hopefully.



A rare moment when they were all in once place and looking at the camera...


Playing a round of Simon Says "put your finger on your nose"


These are the cupcakes I made for my neighbor to thank him for snowblowing my side walks this past winter. They are lemon filled with strawberry filling... Notice the same theme?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yeah!! Michelle birthday cake!!
So yummy. Thank you so much.