Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Cookies

I have the cookie bug... I've been wanting to try cookies but was afraid of baking and royal icing... Neither of them have really worked in the past.  I found some great recipes from -I am Baker (cookies) and Bake at 350 (royal icing).  I'm still trying to figure out how to get the best consistency for flooding the cookies but the more I do it the more I will get the hang of it, hopefully.   I found inspiration for the cookies below from SugarBelle's Blog.  There are so many talented cookie artists out there. I want to try most of everything I see...
Happy Easter everyone!







Here are some pictures of the cookies coming together.  I'm a little messy but I will get the hang of it...

Flooded the cookies and let them dry overnight.


 My dinning room table as my work space...

No comments: