Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Surprise Goodbye

I'm still smiling and probably will every time I think about my last day at Temple University. My awesome co-workers threw me a surprise "dessert competition" going away party today.  Everyone made a special dessert/treat and I got to be the Judge! There was much creativity on the table.  It meant a lot to me that they would go through so much planning and take the time to makes these great treats. Thanks guys! You are the best!!!

Here are the final products:
I got to make my own categories...

Judge's Favorite went to Naomi's Temple "T" made out of mini cupcakes...

Best Use of Judge's Name went to Alexis: (see my name in the middle row- awesome!)
Looks Delicious went to Alicia's wonderful chocolate bird nests:

Best Effort went to our student Amy:

and last but certainly not least-  Best Try went to Toni and Kim:

No comments: