Saturday, March 23, 2013

Operation Cookie Takeover




I proudly participated in Operation Cookie Takeover- it is a way to show support to our troops currently deployed in Afghanistan.Their  goal is to send 1,200+ cookies to our fellow cookier serving in Afghanistan, Tasha. She will be distributing the cookies to every member on her base on April 10, 2013.   I shipped Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies on Friday.  Here is the recipe. 
I was suppose to sprinkle Sea salt on top but I forgot... Oops...  I attached a message of thanks to the three dozen cookies I sent over.  This was a fun project... I felt all warm and gooey inside, just like my cookies, when the package was ready to be mailed... 



 I broke out my food saver to seal the bag... What a fun excuse to use my foodsavor- I love that thing...

No comments: