Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bridal Shower Dessert Table



My first dessert table attempt was for my sister's bridal shower this weekend.  The previous two blogs about the fondant frills cake and the petit fours were all part of my master plan for the dessert table.   In addition to the petit fours, I made some fun whimical cookies that included ben franklin, the libery bell, the LOVE statue and my sister's two cat's- Penny and Otto.  My mom and my sister's future mother in law helped me decorate the cookies as well.  I added some blue and brown candies to the table for interest, as well as some bite sized brownies made by Anita.  I finished the table with a fun candy bar that included lollipops from Dylan's Candy Bar.  The kids and adults found something to enjoy!







Happy Customers!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It was amazing! Not only did it look beautiful, it all tasted fantastic!!!