Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cookies 2012


Here they are... the Cookies that took me a week and a half to make, shape and decorate...  It is a labor of love...and a stress reliever... and fun...


My very favorite are the heart santas.  Thanks to Foose Cookie Cutters website for the idea...




 Thanks to Lizy B Bakes for the santa pants idea.  I love theses as well... So cute!




 If I could buy royal icing already colored and in the perfect consistency I needed- I would, but I can't... so I struggle to make it...
 Santa's Pants during the decorating process...
My workstation...

I also made about 25 Snowman and Christmas trees.  These were treats for my friends at work. I didn't get real good pictures before I gave them away....

These are the cookies that I have left.  I'm tired and ran out of time... These will be for New Years! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: