Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Grads and Fireworks



Celebrated the graduation of my cousin from high school as well as the 4th of July this weekend.  I can't believe by little cousin- who I baby sat over the summer when she was 3 month to 6 month old is now graduating from High school.  Yikes. 

The bad news about the cake is that during the transport I had my second cake wreck of all time.  I guess that isn't too bad of a track record considering I drive about an hour every time I go to a family function...
The good news is that the leopard print on the inside of the cake worked!  yeah...
Here are pictures of the cake, the cake wreck and the aftermath...

This is the only before picture I have...


The after...







 
 My attempt at leopard print on the inside...  Thanks to mycakeschool.com

 

 Good thing I made cookies too...











No comments: