Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

We had lots of fun decorating our ginger bread houses!!!   Tried it for the first time this year. I think I was more excited then the kids, which isn't surprising.  I had to hold myself back from researching designs and getting too involved with the decorating... It was, after all, an activity for the children :)

Lilly's Finished House
 Avah's Finished House

Mini Ginger's designed by the next door neighbor girls. 

 Lindsey and Uncle Kevin's Ginger Bread house- This is Uncle Kevin's side

This is Lindsey's side...

Both Working very very hard... Uncle Kevin "Leased" some space from Lindsey

 Kevin Tried to repair a gingerbread house construction accident, but it didn't work... Oh well...

 




This was soooooo much fun... I'm already planning for next year!



No comments: