Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday Celebrations



Here are a few birthday cakes I've made in the past few weeks for some special people in my life.  The inspiration for the purple and black cake came cake central.  The swirly cake came from "I am Baker" which is something that I am not...  I don't claim to bake- I just like to decorate...


Pictures of the Black and Purple cake coming together:



I really don't drink that much, but you can't really tell by this picture, now can you???

My work space:

I went to the Philadelphia Flower Shower and much to my surprise there was a cake made by Buddy from Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, better known at the Cake Boss.  It was really pretty- had many gum paste flowers on it.  It was a little overdone for my taste but as my sister said- Well- it is for the flower show....  True, very true...

No comments: