Friday, October 22, 2010

Reach the Beach- Slow but Pretty

 
I participated in a 209 mile relay race across New Hampshire in Early October Called Reach the Beach Relay.  It was one of the best running experiences I've had.  My 11 teammates totally rock!  We had a blast.  I was worried about this race for a few months before we left but everything fell into place. Check out the 6 minute video we made of our experience click here. This cake represents more then just a copy of our team logo...Slow But Pretty. I'm not sure an experience like this can be repeated but we are apparently doing it again in Miami in 2012.  We'll see...

Our race shirts...

The turtle was a frozen buttercream transfer of course...
 

Jamie got to cut the cake...

Missing Socrates....
 The girls taking pictures of the boys...

No comments: