Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Cupcakes




I had trouble making the flower that looked so easy in the video... It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I used tip 104, narrow side out and did the back and forth motion as they show in the video I found on youtube but mine didn't work the same way, Oh well... I tried.

I copied the other cupcakes from cakecentral. My favorite are the yellow flowers.

All the icing used is buttercream. I used the viva papertowel to smooth the blue icing and then decorated on top. The eggs are just lumps of buttercream. I spent a lot of time looking for cake videos on youtube today. I was suppose to get a lot of work done but I didn't... Oh, well... The cakes just call to me... Keep on decorating. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

YUM!!! They look so delicious! Did you notice... Silas will be two soon. You could make and send him a cake. Of course, the restraining order might shortly follow... but it might be worth it if they post some video of him eating your cake!

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry to do this to you... but I tagged you on my blog today. If you don't know what that means (and I didn't before it happened to me), you'll have to look at my blog. I hope you'll still be my friend.